Lead medium to large scale projects through the system project life cycle. Project management responsibilities include partnering with IT project manager for project planning, documenting project charters, and preparing presentations for funding approval committee. Also function as primary analyst working closely with end users to gather requirements, conduct Fit/Gap analysis, provide additional project documentation such as functional specifications, execute thorough and complete testing, and provide training to end users. Work on complex business problems, analyze and evaluate current business methods and procedures for improvements. Work with team to upgrade and implement various PeopleSoft HCM modules (version 8.x), HR Portal, and HR HelpDesk. Work under minimal direction as an internal subject matter expert; solve complex problems where significant initiative and independent judgment are required. Provide functional support for the PeopleSoft HCM applications including but not limited to creating Query reports, Security maintenance, etc.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
Manage or lead medium to large size projects under minimal supervision through the system project life cycle to:
- Work closely with end users to define requirements for new or improved systems.
- Perform Fit/Gap analysis against delivered People Soft functionality to determine if customizations are necessary.
- Provide all necessary project documentation such as Project Charter, System Requirements Analysis Document, and Traceability Matrix.
- Perform functional systems initialization and set-up.
- Develop and ensure thorough and comprehensive system testing and training
- Work on complex business problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvements.
- Develop user reports/documentation.
- Provide demonstrations or training for HR staff or impacted business units as it relates to the project.
Provide daily support for People Soft HCM, HR Portal, and HR Help Desk issues.
- Troubleshoot Infra tickets in queue.
- Fulfill assigned user security requests.
- Create and work with end users for custom ad hoc Query reports.
- Coordinate and test issues and be the point person for all migration activities within the Testing and Production Environments.
- Maintain/update core foundation tables that require frequent updates (quarterly, yearly, etc.) such as Pay Calendars, Base Benefit Rate Tables, etc..
- Provide continuous system training to users (Business Units and HRD) to expand their core system knowledge.
- Infra queue monitor on assigned months to pickup and assign tickets to HRGIS analysts.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a 4 year college degree in computer information system, human resources management, business administration or other related field of discipline.
- Systems implementation, conversion, and project management experience required.
- Must have 5+ years Human Resource Information Systems experience or HCM implementation experience. Must have solid People Soft HCM System skills (version 8.3 or higher) specifically in Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Payroll Interface, Self Service applications, Security, and Query Manager.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- Familiar with business process analysis techniques, including process flowcharting. Experience in a highly automated HR/T&D environment preferred.
- People Soft HR Help Desk, HR Portal, and HR EPM experience and experience within a global environment a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task within a flexible work environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes and continuously meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply and communicate general knowledge of functional and technical concepts effectively to users.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle confidential/sensitive information is essential.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Require fair amount of independent judgement; based on a variety of factors including but not limited to determining functional design specifications, enhancing or creating potential business applications with user input, or simply recommending process simplification solutions for medium to large scale projects.
- Team oriented a must.
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Professional Suites (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook)
Location _ Hyderabad
CTC offered - 18 - 20 lacs
PLease send your resume to email@example.com
Mobile # +91 990-004-7677