Manager Peoplesoft Global Payroll @ MNC Banking BPO /KPO
Purpose of the Job
Managing the Peoplesoft Global Payroll System Support for the Group based out of the HR Centre of Excellence (COE) based in GSC Hyderabad. The HR COE brings together processes from various HR departments from across the Group with the objective of not only centralizing processes but also increasing standardization of processes across the Group.
The HR Information Systems support extends to all Middle East Countries, UK and Non UK countries. The incumbent will provide technical systems support for the Global Human Resource System’s Payroll Module and related interfaces. In addition to managing migrated process to agreed Performance Level Agreements standards and producing performance and process stability reports the incumbent will work with HR colleagues Group side to identify new migration opportunities which will be aligned to centralizing all Global Payroll Support for the group.
He will also provide user training and support for his team as it grows within the COE and also facilitate training for any HR user who would require training for carrying out daily transactions which have undergone changes in the Global Payroll Module.
How they are achieved/measured
* Validate and input Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) for DC members
* Validate and input part-time hours onto GP, Verify signature of the Branch Manager / Dept Head on the Part-time attendance returns
* Consolidate shift allowance spreadsheets received from Line into one file and upload the file onto GP, Rectify incorrect shift allowances entries.
* Consolidate incentive payments spreadsheets received from Line into one file and upload the file onto GP; follow-up with Line whether payments to be made for leavers
* Validate and input various type of allowances into GP for payroll processing (eg clothing allowance, outlying island allowance, fire-fighting fee, special allowance, sign-on bonus, buy-out notice, brokerage fee, repatriation allowance, staff referral bonus
* All the above have to be done accurately and have to operate at Zero Defects.
Payroll Process and Configuration
* Generate reports on headcount, costing, housing loan & various kind of data at request (for submission to FCD)
* Follow up Actuarial Report for DB Schemes / Inform participating employer should there be any change on the recommended rate of employer's contribution / Sign off the letter of undertaking to Scheme Administrator / Liaise with RST to change contribution
* Prepare annual DB retirement benefit statement for re-hirees with special formula & contract to permanent staff with eligible service adjustment
* "Collect Temporary Staff Attendance Records to maintain overtime payments & irregular shift allowance into the system and verify unpaid leave deduction, distribution of Monthly Payroll Report to Line Managers in compliance with audit requirements"
* Prepare monthly payroll data for all supported countries (including set up / amend / delete SI, irregular payments, loan account) Reconcile figures and recharge to appropriate cost centre
* Motivate and develop team members, paying particular attention to individual development or action plans as required.
* Ensure that the Performance Management Model is adhered to, and that performance reviews, salary reviews, and development plans are delivered in a timely manner.
* Ensure that management team is regularly briefed and made aware of individual/department achievements/targets. Regularly and effectively communicate Group initiatives, policies and other activities to the team.
* Provide strategic direction to managers to improve delivery on agreed PLAs.
* Implement training plans for the GSC and ensure there are succession plans in place.
* Management of ad hoc GHRS- Global Payroll related projects initiated by, or requested by, the concerned business area or the associated GSC-based process support team and provide support to ensure successful completion.
* Ensure agreed migrations are effectively implemented in liaison with project and business managers. Evaluate and agree appropriate levels for productivity and quality.
* Ensure agreed PLAs are met in areas of quality, service, and productivity.
* Establish and regularly monitor business continuity plans in line with the Business Recovery Process.
* Monitor expenditure against operational budgets and ensure that additional expenditure approval is sought with a fully documented business case.
* Assist HR to implement recruitment plans and provide guidance on ongoing business requirements.
* Manages attrition levels, retention efforts, and absenteeism levels for the department as well as ensures proper staffing levels through FTE forecasting and recruiting resource allocation.
* Demonstrates project and change management skills. Develops staff on project and process management, business models, and results measurements.
Customer Service and Problem Resolution
* Prepare/implement action plans to improve satisfaction levels for internal and external customers.
* Resolve issues/problems within reasonable timescales to give maximum customer satisfaction and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with business partners and operational units to ensure that the GSC delivers high standard of customer service.
* Ensure effective and appropriate structure and format is in place for MI which fully and accurately represents achievement of key business deliverables.
* Understand and interpret MI to identify and address issues in a timely manner.
Education and Relevant Experience (For the job – not the job holder. Minimum requirements of the job)
- Extensive Peoplesoft Global Payroll experience. (Preferably on 8.3 and 8.9 version)
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years proven HRIS and/or system implementation experience, or equivalent. Management experience
- Bachelor’s /Masters degree in human resources, business administration, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience with extensive system support experience in payroll environments.
- Ability to multi-task and work well with all levels of internal and external employees.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, planning, project management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Strong knowledge of human resources information systems.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 040-40101210.