Position Name Peoplesoft - functional consultant (FSCM)
Location - Gurgaon and Noida
The Process Analyst is involved in aspects of design and implementation of PeopleSoft to support the major business functions of Finance. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, creating designs, configuring finance PeopleSoft applications, Query report development and managing daily tasks to implement projects.
Application Requirements, Design & Delivery
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional with minimum 4-5 yrs PeopleSoft experience in Finance (GL,AM,AP,PO,AR,BI).
- Strong Finance Functional Configuration skills. Strong SQL , PS Query Reporting Development Skills
- PeopleSoft Technology : PeopleTools 8.4x, Maintain Security
- Accountable for application configuration, requirements, design, testing and delivery.
- Design the configuration of applications
- SQL Query Development to report data from ERP System.
- Ensure adherence to SDLC and project plan
- 4-5 years of experience in the area of Application Configuration, design, and support.
Deep experience with PeopleSoft Financials – Asset Management , General Ledger ,Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivable, eProcurement , Purchasing, Billing, Project Costing.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- PeopleSoft full life cycle implementation experience a plus
- Finance function processes experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects occurring at once
- Experience with onsite-offshore model / international projects a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Finance preferred
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Work Location is Gurgaon / Noida ( NCR)
Bachelors Degree in IT / Finance ( B.Tech, B.E, BCA / MCA / MBA ( Comp Sc / Finance))
Interested Candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com