Manager- People Soft FMS
MNC Bank KPO
Experienced Finance Systems specialist with broad functional experience as a Systems Accountant or consultant. The key functions of this role are to provide:
- first line support to the global Finance user base and particularly the GFS team
- Advice on the applications and technology used by these staff
- Identify and implement business process improvements
- Assist in the administration, configuration, and management of the Bank's central PeopleSoft Finance systems and other Finance applications.
In this role, you will work closely with the bank's Sydney based team of functional specialists (incl Systems Accountants) and technical staff who are responsible for providing these services across the organisation. As such, you will be working with a highly skilled and capable team who are focussed on delivering a quality service to the bank's finance teams both locally and overseas. You will have a strong focus on ensuring high standards in service and a structured and consistent approach that will ensure any work requests or issues are appropriately managed.
You will be required to participate in planning activities around service delivery both locally in Delhi and for the broader finance community. The role requires business and analytical skills and a comprehensive understanding of the activities associated with delivery management, including both project and change management.
You will have some of the following skills:
- V8.8 or later experience in PeopleSoft General Ledger. We will consider similar experience in SAP, Oracle Financials, etc
- Allocations, Consolidations and Foreign Currency processing.
- SQL skills an advantage
- Comprehensive experience in end user technologies (such as Microsoft Excel, Access, Visual Basic, .Net)
- A technical understanding of technologies supporting our applications and what it takes to deliver these applications
- Prefer Accounting / Business Degree qualified however will consider IT degree or relevant experience
- Experience in a global firm with exposure to Multi Currency, Revaluations and Intercompany accounting
- Experience in financial services and / or commerce would be a significant advantage.
- Systems accounting / administration experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Day to Day Support (first line) of local Finance staff in their use of the PeopleSoft General Ledger and other finance systems. This will include:
- System Configuration – both initial setup and maintenance
- User and Security administration
- End user Training
- Generals systems support
- Ensuring high availability and delivery to SLOs
- Management of issue tracking and resolution
- Meeting with key users to
- Determine system and reporting requirements
- Review all aspects system delivery and drive improvement programs
- Participating in development of system enhancements and coordination of business user acceptance testing
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of system and process documentation
- Monitoring and promoting the effective use of the applications
In general, we require someone who:
- Will readily accept responsibility and work as part of a team.
- Has well developed people skills as this role involves extensive liaison (both written and verbal) with a broad user base
- Has a strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within prompt timeframes.
- Is well organised and has a methodical approach to completion of tasks, multi tasking essential.
- Is able to prioritise tasks and adhere to priorities despite conflicting requests
- Has the ability to work under pressure to deliver agreed outcomes
- Has the flexibility to deal with changing priorities
- Is highly self motivated and demonstrates excellent problem solving abilities
- Is able to identify opportunities for process improvement and manage to completion.
Please mark subject line as 'Manager- People Soft FMS' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period