Partner Management Consultant
The Partner Management Consultant (an individual Contributor role) will lie within the Dell Global Services Delivery (GSD) with main focus around leading initiatives and development of key processes that will reduce costs, increase Customer Experience through a Holistic, Customer Focused end to end partner management process.
The position will be responsible for driving the implementation of our IMS strategy. Responsibility will be to meet the goals, maintain or improve CE, decrease costs by 10% with 15% stretch, reduction of partners in line with our offering roadmap, and direct 80% spend to a limited list of key partners. Development and execution of a creative low cost Field model that we can utilize with our Infrastructure Managed Services partner set for India. High pressure environment where every detail counts and responsiveness is an absolute necessity. This role will require best practice globally. Additionally, it is expected that candidates have experience with working on multiple high visibility projects concurrently in a high-pressure dynamic team environment. Candidate must be capable of working in a very fast paced energetic team environment. There will be some travel involved ~20%.
The Partner Manager is responsible for the following processes:
- Maintain or improve CE
- Decrease costs by 10% with 15% stretch
- Reduction of partners in line with our offering roadmap
- Direct 80% spend to a limited list of key partners
- Interact with partners and ensure compliance with partner contracts and pricing agreements.
- Accountability for ensuring the Resource Management uses the appropriate partners are assigned to both presale and post-sale projects based on feedback from delivery, Directors, QBR sessions, partner surveys.
- Point of contact for Segment and Solution team with respect to non-preferred exception process.
- Development of the internal partner feedback survey including development of scoring through best practice with partners, PM Community, and other BPI contacts. Resource will be expected to attend the BPI CE Survey Stats class to ensure they are set for success.
- Responsible for Partner Management Reporting Metrics Executive Leadership Team
- Development of partner scorecard and profiles that reports on partner spend and partner assignment to requests by skill, location, offering, vertical, and segment.
- Internet Negotiation process to ensure savings are realized financially in P&L
- Experience in Professional Services/IT Consulting
- Detail oriented; process driven; organizational skills; level demeanor/customer service oriented attitude
- Technical knowledge of Services
- Successful management and/or leadership experience
- Green or Black BPI Certification or Lean Certification from accredited company, ASQ, or Dell BPI
- Hands-on experience implementing Lean/Six Sigma in a business area (services preferred) globally
- Must be able to travel ~20% within local region and/or international as required
- Business Acumen - must be able to understand business processes quickly
- Customer focused and comfortable around all levels of management
- Self-starter and able to perform day to day activities effectively, with little supervision
- Must have strong command skills and be very comfortable implementing change and dealing with ambiguity.
- Position requires strong problem solving skills
- Creative and Motivational Management techniques
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Professionalism and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and peers
- Team Oriented – Identify challenges within the process and escalate these to senior management
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, and change management skills
- Level demeanor and customer-service oriented attitude and behavior
- Ability to project an air of authority and confidence among higher level leadership
- Enthusiastic, "can-do" attitude
- Ability to complete assignments on time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 12+ years industry experience preferred
- PMP and/or ITIL certifications are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and Dell enterprise HW products are a plus
- Experience with formal development / infrastructure process and methodologies
- Partner management experience in the Indian IT industry mandatory
Please send your resume to Tara_Raghuraman@dell.com