Position: Partner Business Manager- Value
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Ensure penetration in the assigned segment; Build strong partner and customer relationships thereby retaining leadership in the market
- Revenue Performance as per plan
- Participation with preparation in PEP/PDP/1:1 process
- Adherence to SMP in daily work life
- Cross-functional initiatives in the way we work
- Deliver the revenue target from partners for all product lines within SMB Segment.
- Responsible for business development & account acquisition/ Retention and account growth within the defined geography.
- Responsible for customer and partner relationship management through effective implementation of AMP/SMP
- Provide monthly and quarterly forecast / OL from Partners within territory.
- Identify SMB accounts and align it to partners.
- Support partners to promote office products in the SMB market segment.
- Impart product training to the partner’s field staff.
- Ensure accurate reporting of activities, outlook and performance metrics using the sales management and reporting process.
- Enable the partner to meet his revenue plans.
- Conduct monthly business reviews for partners.
- Establish monthly forecast.
- Ensure geographic coverage through existing partners/new business partners
- Degree or equivalent
- MBA would be desirable
6-10 yrs of experience into Channel and key account sales.
Industry Preference: IT Hardware/ Office automation/Telecom (Value added services/ Post paid- Enterprise Services division)
Attributes & Competencies
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Channel Management Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Inter Personal skills
- Financial & Commercial acumen
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark subject line “Partner Business Manager- Value”
Please mention location preference.