1.Technological evaluation and implementation of innovative packaging options for existing and new products
2.Generation and implementation of cost saving ideas in following packaging areas:
a.Material structure (without affecting quality)
c.Easy and fast packing procedure in production line
3.Creation and approval of all project proposals, Policies and procedures, Change control, Artworks, Specifications and packaging BOM from all concern departments
4.To develop innovative promotional packaging ideas to increase retail sale
5.Project management skills in managing projects cutting across functions on a time and cost sensitive basis.
6.Know ledge on costing is a must
7.Coordination with marketing, production, depots and barcode supplier to complete the barcoding activity for Govt. supply
8.Periodic review and implementation of cost effective anti-counterfeit features in product packs.
9.Periodic review and implementation of branding in packs and products.
10.To support ADC division for any changes related to packaging
11.To review and implement changes in import packaging due to change in rules and regulations.
12.To impart training to the executives, new joinees & trainees.
Skill, Education, Experience
- Engineering or Science Graduate, with post graduate degree in Packaging Development from a college of high repute
- Total Experience between 6-8 years of which min 3-4 years should be in pharma industry. FMCG experience would be considered favourably
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Inter-personal skills of high degree a must
- Should be energetic, a self starter with a mind set to challenge status-quo with a rational approach
- Must have the experience of leading a small team
- Analytical skills
- Creative skills/out-of box thinking
- Process oriented approach
Interested candidates please forward the resume on firstname.lastname@example.org