Company: Financial Services Conglomerate
Department: Private Equity Division
Designation: Vice President
- Building relationships, management of transactions and building platforms for future revenue generation
- Originating deals (mezzanine and convertible debt, promoter funding, structured finance etc) from corporate clients across sectors
- Structuring the deals
- Discussing and negotiating deals with the NBFCs
- MBA (Finance) from top-notch B-Schools
- Excellent network with NBFCs and Corporate (Promoter level relationships)
- Experience in having facilitated closure of deals
- Excellent communication skills and in-depth industry and domain knowledge
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Experience: Minimum 10 years in Lending/Credit, with at least last 5 years into Origination/Relationship role
If interested in the opportunity above, kindly send your profile to email@example.com with subject title as ‘Special Opportunities’.
If your profile is found suitable for this position, we will call you to share more details.
Once you approve, we will share your profile with the company. You can also visit our website, www.enza.in, to apply for other opportunities in the financial services space.