Urgently looking for Dy Manager / Manager - Organizational Development(2006 to 2010 batch)for Mumbai Location
- Champion and coordinate change programmes for the company in order to monitor progress against the vision for future service delivery and to take action to ensure alignment as appropriate.
- Manage key transformation projects and coordinate others, managing risks and opportunities associated with transformational change and business process re-engineering, taking all steps to mitigate/exploit these to ensure that the transformation programme is successfully delivered.
- Provide advice on organizational and job design including partnership options so that staff structure, culture and jobs facilitate change, recruitment and retention and the delivery and development of services.
- Provide support to achieve corporate change programmes, including the development of corporate workforce strategies, so that clear links are developed between service and employee resourcing plans to achieve priorities.
- Ensure where process improvements are to be made appropriate structures and impact assessments are undertaken to ensure identified organizational benefits are achieved.
- Provide input into the HR capability framework that assists in building organizational development capability within the HR function.
- Lead the change management and Business Process Re-engineering processes and programme and manage key corporate HR projects.
- To facilitate the achievement of organisational transformational change through the pursuit of cost efficient, customer orientated processes and associated structures.
- Advise, review and provide recommendations on the appropriate aspects of core programmes (e.g. Invest to Save, New Ways of Working and other efficiency initiatives) so that the company can readily identify and effectively achieve targeted productivity.
- MBA from Tier 1 B School (2006 to 2010 Batch)
- 2 to 4 yrs Experience in OD
- Deep functional knowledge.
- Completion of a structured management development programme which includes OD and ideally a formal management qualification.
CTC : As per standard
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-33653162/9892232903 for further clarification