Organizational Change Management –Analyst/ Consultant (2-6 yrs)
We have an immediate requirement for the positions in Strategy & Change Management Consulting at Analyst/ Consultant level for a leading Consulting company at Gurgaon.
Education: MBA from a reputed institute with a good experience in:
- Experience in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project
- Experience working on a large-scale Stretegy & Organisational Change Mangement /HR Tranforamtion project
- Organization Design, Benefit Realization, Stakeholder Engagement, Change Impact Assessment, Communication and Skills & Knowledge Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of the Organization Change Management and Training Strategy for the projects
- Communication with Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness).
- Responsible for developing the strategy and change management towards non technical projects.
- Responsible for project delivery and may need to:
- Lead or support a lead in execution of change activities for a global region across client worksites
- Work with client global change and communication leads to ensure understanding of global change approach and execution requirements
OPEN TO TRAVELLING.
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org