Position/ Job Title
Manager – Organization Development [ Pune ]
Reports to: VP - HR
Location: Corporate Office - Pune
Experience in Organization Development, Performance Appraisal, Training & Development, People Management, Policy Formulation, Employee Engagement & People Leadership.
Detail Job Description :
- Provides consultative support to HR and Business Leaders in the area of organization assessment and design, change management, talent management and leadership team development.
- Uses organizational effectiveness tools and practices as required to accelerate organizational and team performance.
- Facilitates the alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key priorities
- Builds change management and organization design capability and accountability.
- Assist the organization with succession planning and other talent management activities.
- Identifies learning needs and partners with other Leaders or external resources to develop learning solutions.
- Develops and deploys business/functions specific mentoring and high potential programs.
- Cascading Vision, Mission, Values and Goals of the organization.
- Enforces policies and rolls out key initiatives.
- Manpower planning: organization re-structuring in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Training Needs Analysis, designing training curriculum and learning interventions, program management followed by evaluation of learning.
- Conceptualize, initiate new L&D initiatives for organizational development
- Competency based training to impart comprehensive Competency Framework.
- Conducting employee engagement events, employee communications, organization design and leadership development
- Identifying patterns, trends and root causes to improve motivation, increase retention and efficiency of employees.
- Builds strong relationships across the operational units to understand their current business, employee needs and issues.
- Improve efficacy of Performance Management System across the organization
- Driving the end to end performance management cycle comprising of performance planning, appraisal workshops, annual appraisals, review & rewards.
- Conducting benchmarking and dip stick survey’s in the areas of C&B, Employee engagement, etc.
- Talent Management: Encouraging healthy internal competition for superior performance by creating and executing various reward oriented schemes.
- Organization wide change management initiative to equip senior and middle management employees to deal with competition
- MBA – HR (Full Time)
- A minimum of 8 years experience in OD, Talent Management and Learning area, including demonstrated OD intervention skills in a global organization.
Out of which preferably about 3 years experience of leading a team in the functional area directed towards addressing business needs.
- An effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure and demanding situations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in team management and planning.
- Hands-on experience in running Fast track programs, Assessment Centres, Psychometric Assessments
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
102, First Floor, Charmwood Plaza
Eros Garden, Charmwood Village
Faridabad-121009, Haryana, India