Oracle HRMS Consultant
Mumbai | Permanent
Work in a strongly process oriented result driven culture
Excellent opportunities for learning and global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Heavy Engineering industry. They are listed on the NYSE and LSE and have their corporate headquarters based in the US. The company prides itself for its dynamic and process oriented work culture and are looking to expand its IT team to support their global growth. Knowing the importance of robust IT systems, our client looks to hire only top professionals with relevant industrial exposure.
You will report to the Global Head-HR Digitization. The Oracle HRMS Consultant would have a techno-functional role with global responsibilities. Responsibilities include:
- Implement and support Oracle E-Business Suite Core HRMS, Time & Labour, Leave Management, Self-Service, i-Recruitment and Payroll Interfaces
- Liaison with Business and IT on gathering business requirements
- Prepare Requirement, Design, Test Scripts and Training Documents
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an Engineer/MBA with at least 5 years of working experience in Core HRMS, Time & Labour and Leave Management including at least 2 years of end-to-end Oracle Time and Labour implementation experience in techno-functional capacity.
- You will also possess excellent oral and written communication skills. PMP certification would be a plus.
What's On Offer
Attractive salary package with performance bonus and liberal allowances. The organization also provides excellent opportunities for Learning and Development. Top candidates also could be part of a prestigious Leadership Development Program that the organization prides itself for.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I35510