Position: Account Manager
Language Expertise: Portuguese Language
Oracle VM is server virtualization software that fully supports both Oracle and non-Oracle applications, and delivers more efficient performance. Backed by Oracle's world-class support organization, customers now have a single point of enterprise-class support for their entire virtualization environments, including Oracle Database, Fusion Middleware, Applications, and Linux, which are certified with Oracle VM.
Oracle VM Templates deliver rapid software deployment and eliminate installation and configuration costs by providing pre-installed and pre-configured software images. Oracle is the only software vendor to combine the benefits of server clustering and server virtualization technologies, delivering integrated clustering, virtualization, storage, and management for grid computing. The Oracle Unbreakable Linux support program delivers enterprise-class support for Linux with premier back ports, comprehensive management, indemnification, testing and more, all at significantly lower cost.
Both the Oracle Management Pack for Linux and Oracle Cluster ware are free for Oracle Unbreakable Linux support customers. Oracle Validated Configurations provide best practices for easier, faster, and lower-cost Linux deployment.
- Reps will report to Regional Sales Manager, Linux & OVM Support sales
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a designated region of the NAS, Canada, APAC and EMEA. This includes weekly & quarterly forecasting to Regional Manager.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle Linux & OVM offerings, competitive products and technologies and industry trends.
- Create demand for revenue opportunities with focus on driving business to close.
- Work closely with Oracle Field Sales Linux Rep. and designated partners/resellers within the designated region
- Develop new accounts in specific industry verticals - identify prospective customers' needs and develop innovative solutions to satisfy their requirements. Penetrate these accounts at the highest possible C level executive.
- Work with and develop relationship for team selling with other internal sales/marketing people.
- Generate leads through product and area specific campaign
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills. Professional with excellent organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- Reps would prospect over the phone, over the web & by email. Cold calling would integral part of the job; they would be making calls into VP, CXO level executives.
- 4 to 7yrs of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Graduation is must
- Open to work in US shifts
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Oracle India Pvt Ltd