Role: Operations Consulting in Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain
- The ideal candidate needs to possess knowledge of Production Systems / Lean / Six Sigma/TPM/ Planning & Scheduling, Process Improvement.
- He/She should be an expert on management tools viz; Lean Management, Six Sigma, TPM, Global Sourcing, Spend Management, BPR etc.
- He should be able to engage clients in strategic dialogue and help client personnel identify specific problems and chalk out solutions.
- Should participate in Business Development activities of the firm; research on potential clients and identify value proposition, support data analysis, proposal making.
- The candidate should be extremely conversant with Excel & Power Point. Advanced excel skills are preferred. He should be able to work across spreadsheets on analytics using macros in excel.
- Candidates from SCM background need to possess knowledge of Cost Reduction / Vendor Management / Logistics / Sourcing & Procurement/distribution.
- Should have worked in expense management – budgeting, review and control, receivable management
- Under both categories,the candidate would be a part of consulting teams over long and short term assignments and should be willing to stay at client locations for long period of time, which may be away from base location.
Educational qualifications: Bachelors in Engineering from Premier Engineering Institutes, with a cut-off % at 70 and above.
We are also willing to look at candidates with Bachelors in Economics / IT from good universities alongwith MBA from Premier B Schools.
Work Exp Consultants : 2-3 years of work experience in the Industry, or consulting experience
Work Exp Sr. Consultants : 4-6 years of work experience in the industry, or consulting experience
Interested candidates may send their profile to email@example.com