Designation: Operations Manager - South Asia
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidates.
About the Company:
Global Leader in the R & D, Manufacturing and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. With its presence in more than 100 countries, the company is pioneer and leader in the hearing aids industry globally. Company's Asia Pacific business has been one of the fastest growing devisions showing continued annual growth rate of over 20%. Major Asia-Pacific markets with direct market presence are Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia, NZ and Australia. The company's regional headquarter is at Mumbai. The company have recently changed their strategic direction and entered the market in a direct sales capacity to capitalise on the growth potential.
Brief about the Role:
- Seeking an experience Regional Operations Manager to effectively manage and develop the key operational functions; customer facing services, shipping and logistics, purchasing, and demand planning in order to meet and exceed the business needs of the South Asia region.
- Create a "customer first" culture in the region
- Efficient and effective import distribution and supply chain model
- Ensure DIFOT, Inventory Days and Backorder Metrics are the implemented.
- Minimise inventory carry costs through lean logistics practices
- Deliver unrivalled customer service levels in the region
- Deliver an effective and efficient order to cash process. Ensure compliance with all reporting requirements in the region
- Ongoing review of systems and procedures and implementation of best practice
- Continuous improvement of back office processes and systems
- Proactive management of a small team in a dynamic environment to foster personal and professional growth of team members
- Ensure that all operational processes are adequately controlled and regularly appraised for improvements
- Provide local inputs into global/regional projects to ensure complete alignment of processes within Cochlear guidelines and supporting quality documentation
This is a very hand's on role, managing a small team in a quickly growing global leading organisation. The successful candidate will have the opportunity "own" development of local processes and will get the opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities, being part of the leadership team in South Asia
Skills and Experience requirements:
- Experience in Medical Devices/ Healthcare/ Pharma is most crucial requirement. So Only those who got experience in these sectors shall apply.
- In-depth experience managing inbound and outbound Logistics & Supply chain, Customer Service and Service & Repair in a small, dynamic organization.
- Proven ability in process creation, improvement and implementation, and must also possess strong systems implementation and project management capabilities.
- Post graduate qualifications in Operations Management or Supply Chain or professional Project Management / Process Improvement qualifications (Six Sigma, Lean)
- Exposure to the Asia Pacific business environment
Interested and qualified candidates can please revert with their updated CV along with the following details to Mr. Yogi Agravat on email@example.com at the earliest.
Resumes without the required information will not be considered. Shortlisted profiles shall be considered for processing further only after discussing full job and company details with the candidate.
Willingness to relocate: