Avance Consulting is a leading executive search and recruitment company with offices in London, New Jersey, Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Avance is founded by entrepreneurs with track record of building global companies. Avance management team is alumni of IIT / IIM.
Avance has a captive RPO team in Hyderabad and caters to UK and US market Clients. Avance Consulting is planning to scale up its RPO team is looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the UK Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)team in Hyderabad.
RPO Teams are similar to KPO's with their focus on high end work and require a high degree of involvement by the associates.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of high energy and focused entrepreneuers with a proven track record in a rapidly growing organisation.
Role – Head of Operations for RPO (UK)
The successful candidate will be responsible for UK RPO operations at the company's RPO center in Hyderabad. The role includes:
- Program Management, to ensure smooth and seamless delivery on all client requirements
- Understanding client’s hiring needs
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Work with Sales and Account management team from UK offices and align recruitment team in India as per client requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Mentoring and motivating recruiters on sourcing relevant profiles, managing candidate relationships and negotiating salaries.
- Implement best practices to improve productivity and efficiency of the recruitment team
Continuous training and development of the recruitment team
- Act as an escalation point for all team issues
- Performance review and appraisal of the team members
- Prior experience in REcruitment not necessary
- Experience in ITES / KPO industry is required
- MBA from top 15 B-Schools. Engineering graduate would be preferred
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Experience of managing a large team either in IT or BPO segment
- Experience as Delivery Manager or Operations Manager
- HAnds on style of management
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple stake-holders at same time
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving experience and decision making abilities
- Ability to interact effectively will all levels of management and clients
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to motivate and mentor team, presenting new opportunities and challenges for additional development to achieve desired results.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
If interested please share Cv’s at firstname.lastname@example.org