Head - Operation (22 to 26 years experience)
Location - Faridabad
Company – Escorts Auto Products (Faridabad)
Essential - B.Tech
Desirable - Mechanical
Educational Qualifications - MBA (Ops management)
Professional Qualification/ Certifications - NA
Skills of following tools/ software/ methodology
- Oracle , MS Office, Six sigma, lean manufacturing
Knowledge in following areas
- Machine Shops, Assembly, VA /VE, Productivity enhancement, Capacity planning, Manpower Handling, Production Planning, TPM & TQM, PPAP,APQP,CAPEX Mgt, Manufacturing Strategies, Quality System, Project mgt, New product Development, Manufacturing Excellence Lean manufacturing and Six sigma
Soft skills/ Attitude
- Good communication skills.
- Presentable & good analytical skills.
- Leadership Skills, Out of Box thinker, Team Management, Ability & urge to drive change. Focus on eye for details, Drive for Excellence. Analytical and decision making ability
- Able to work under pressure situation/stress.
- 20-25 years
- In Operations, Quality, PE , PPC, SCM and Production in Auto components manufacturing plant
- Ensure Marketing Indent vs Productivity
- Reduce Indirect Cost
- CAPEX planning and ordering of future plans and product lines
- Enhance the inhouse production capability.
- Reduce the level of rejection
- Optimization of Manpower, materials, machines to reduce the manufacturing cost
- Improve the Quality of products as per the standard
- Implement VA/VE to reduce the cost and optimize the available resources
- Production of Quality product
- Design the process for defect free manufacturing
- Bring new processes and technology to improve productivity & Quality for better customer satisfaction
- To meet cost and delivery requirements of customers
- Interface with customer to understand the production parameter
- Timely production for continuous supplies to customer
- Ensure the Quality of products delivered to customer
- Designing and monitoring of daily production report
- Inventory control
- Implementation of Kaizen , 5S TPM, TQM and other improvement plan
- Manpower and resources optimization
- Layout designing for new Machines
- Implementation of POKA Yoke, DOE Tools, 5S, 7QC tools, TPM , lean manufacturing and six sigma
- Line Balancing
- Rejection and Quality issues analysis
- Breakdown report analysis and understand the bottleneck and plan for smooth production
- Proper manpower planning to achieve the Organizational Goal.
- Timely defining of KRAs and KPIs.
- Keeping team members motivation high.
- Ensuring team members career progression and their Training & development
- Monitor the team performance and providing timely feedback for their improvement.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org