The incumbent of this role can expect to undertake the following activities that are deemed core to the role:
- Engage with Operational Risk teams across project lifecycle. Developing formal and informal relationships with stakeholders to ensure clear and transparent communication.
- Ensure business expectations are well understood.
- Ensure delivery of multiple initiatives in line with operating model expectations.
- Development of analytical solutions that are fit for purpose
- Determine project scope to ensure business expectations are understood by all stakeholders
- Conduct project management across the design and development of required analytical solutions
- Manage expectations of business unit and deliver projects to agreed timelines
- Work closely with Decision Model Validation team to ensure transparent analysis and any concerns are quickly identified and resolved.
- The incumbent of this role can expect to work with the following clients, stakeholders, departments and service providers.
The following key skill and ability requirements have been identified for this role. Where appropriate, technical skills will be aligned to the Decision Model Services Catalogue.
- Graduate qualifications in statistics, operations research, Actuarial Studies or mathematics
- Strong analytical, numerical, research and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Well developed Project Management skills
- Good understanding of Operational Risk concepts and wide variety of modelling techniques
- Advanced Statistical software skills (e.g. SAS, Matlab)
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications knowledge
- Research capabilities
- Understanding of and ability to debate methodology issues
- Conduct in-house training
- Develop appropriate internal Quality assurance processes.
- Experienced at optimising process in this domain to achieve maximum efficiency.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org