We are currently looking for a SR MANAGER- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE with topmost FMCG and Foods Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Andhra Pradesh (East Godavari Distt)
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods and Snacks, personal care and household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent and preferably with an MBA in Operations.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Exposure in Project Management and Green belt/ Black belt - Lean /Six Sigma is mandatory.
- Building culture for OE ways of working at plant site involving all site personnel
- Mentoring advocates of staff & workmen
- Derive savings from site COGS of 210crores
- Mentoring site leadership on OE deployment at the site
- Networking with other sites / Experts for sharing-in and out of good practices
- Support OE Champion in devising strategy for improvement opportunities, and facilitate the identification of improvement projects working with other experts and other site members. Make recommendations on overall programme of site improvement activities to site/senior management.
- Manage and/or co-ordinate the implementation of business process improvements at site in support of business targets.
- Apply tools, techniques, knowledge and skills acquired during expert training sessions to generate opportunities that deliver business benefit both financial and non-financial.
- Transfer of tools, techniques, knowledge and skills acquired during expert training sessions to site employees
- Design and implement measures to monitor improvements in operational performance
- Develop/facilitate benefit cases for improvement projects and support the business in benefit realization
- Support OE Champion to ensure that Operational Excellence becomes integrated with ways of working
- Create/facilitate detailed plans listing prioritized utilization of resources
- Network with other Site Experts and Champions to exchange and implement learning and good practice
- Provide mentoring support to Advocates including Managers
- Facilitate ERA financial & non financial rewards at site
- Facilitate project documentation like PIFs, Project closure reports & AARs
- Coordinate QMS activities as per responsibilities of QMS coordinator from the dept.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh (East Godavari Distt)
Salary: Best in the industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Andhra
4.Your expected salary.
Kindly email to : Savita@optionsindia.net