We are looking to hire a Product Manager in Chennai, PayPal within Risk organization. I am the hiring manager and I have a team of 7 Product Managers in total. I currently have a product manager in Chennai and I am looking to add one more position.
Posting for Product Manager - Risk - Paypal (6+)
We are looking to hire Product Manager (Exp. 6-9 years) for Online Payments – Risk domain.
This position is for placement within Risk organization in PayPal. PayPal is worlds no.1 online payments company that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically. You can use it to pay for online auctions purchase goods and services or to make donations. PayPal strives to create an environment for safe, secure and fast payments. The Product Manager position is responsible for working with business teams, cross vertical teams, dev and QA teams to build and launch successful products.
Primary job responsibilities:
The Product Manager will be a key contributor to driving products and strategy for the Resolutions platform aimed toprovide negative events processing, including chargebacks and disputes filed by users on transactions.
The primary role of this individual is in driving the initiatives on the platform to come up with new and enhanced capabilities to offer customized, region and vertical focused solutions. This individual will interact with cross functional resources within the business and engineering teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver new products and features on time and on budget.
- Create use cases and detailed product requirements documents to articulate desired product features and functionality to the user experience and technology teams.
- Collaborate cross-organizationally with sales, marketing, customer support, operations, and other functional areas to manage all aspects of new product and service roll-outs.
- Become the subject matter expert for the products and features owned and act as a product evangelist to build internal awareness across the organization.
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify new product and feature opportunities that can drive incremental usage and/or profit.
Gain deep understanding of customer experiences and preferences in an effort to crystallize value propositions of PayPal Resolution products
Knowledge and Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in software/financial industry.
- Ideal candidate would have good knowledge of payments industry, software development life cycle.
- At least three years hands-on software Product Management experience including demonstrated ability to deliver PRDs, Use cases and experience in managing roadmaps.
- Prior international work experience and/or experience in working across US and India development and working with Global 2000 customers highly desired.
- Proven ability to champion products from concept through development while working closely with Business, Engineering, QA and analytics teams
- A good “listener” and “communicator” with very strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, especially the ability to work effectively across the different time zones and teams.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced and highly collaborative development environment.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
MUST – Please do not apply if you do not fit any of the below criteria.
- MBA from top 25 institutes in India/abroad.
- At least 6 years of work experience of which at least 3 years should be as a Product Manager/Business Analyst in Payments or Software industry.
Please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org