Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global MNC which is a prominent name in the consumer healthcare segment. With over 120 office worldwide and 5 regional offices in India, our client has well established its footprint in the region in a very short span of time. The product range includes OTC , food, health drinks, cosmetics, baby care, maternity, health supplements etc. With an employee base of 5000 globally, our client is truly multinational in its approach and conduct.
Job Description - Reporting to the President, Sales & Marketing, your job responsibility entails:
- Spearheading national sales teams across regions with complete P & L responsibility.
- Expanding the market, brand building, generating new business and targeting the potential customers.
- Managing key accounts and planning market expansion strategies and business development initiatives.
- Conducting competitor analysis & competency mapping for keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share.
- Recognizing and establishing financially strong and reliable channel partners for deeper market penetration.
- Providing training & direction for ensuring quality performance.
- Conducting demand forecasting and managing the supplies, ensuring optimum supply levels with channel partners to ensure timely deliveries to the customers.
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
The Successful Candidate - You are a post graduate with an MBA, Sales & Marketing from a top B School with a minimum sales work experience of 10-12 years and 2-3 years of experience with marketing and branding activities.You are an effective communicator with good presentation / negotiation skills and abilities in forging business partnerships with dealers & channel partners. You have an innate flair for accepting challenges with entrepreneurship abilities in managing & leading sales functions and achieving desired targets. You exhibit exceptional leadership skills with a high achievement oriented career history.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive salary, the company will take care of your travel expenses.
- A Leadership role with complete P & L responsibility for the entire sub unit portfolio.
- Chance to represent the firm at various international seminars along with various travel opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply