We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a National Transportation Manager position with one of the topmost Fortune 100 MNC in India. The position is to be based at Mumbai.
Our client is among Fortune 100 MNC with a workforce of 92,000 employees. It operates with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.
As one of the largest companies in the world, Our client operates in the automotive and industrial Chemicals and lubricant sectors and are market leaders in most segments they are present in. With strong brands, continuous innovation in everything they do, enduring relationships with all stakeholders and passionate and committed people, they have a market leadership position for almost a century in India.
Candidate Profile :
- To manage the transportation contracting (Primary & Secondary) for all India as a part of the customer fulfillment team in India. The position delivers on cost, compliance and transportation capacity for distribution.
- Manage Primary, Secondary & Inward transportation over a span of 3 Plants,9 3Ps and 34 CFA locations through appointment/management of transporter vendors basis cost efficiency and per guidelines.
- Capacity planning for all regions for primary, secondary & inward transportation/ distribution for FTL and Parcel movement.
- Negotiations, benchmarking & efficiency improvement on complete transportation cost.
- Manage relationship with all transportation vendors while ensuring cost and service targets are being met.
- Engage with plant and CF team on cost targets, execution of contracts and vendor performance to meet the agreed service levels.
- Ensure compliance to Company's procurement policies and procedures to induct, remove or renew contracts for transportation.
- Manage Vendor performance along with regional teams to ensure continuous improvement on service, turn around and safety compliance.
- Execute CF Strategy on transportation with respect to Vendor Management, DSS compliances & Cost.
- KPIs – Controls and compliance on transportation procurement, Cost, Capacity Management & Vendor Performance.
- Min 6-8 years of experience in distribution/supply chain management.
- Experience in communicating and interfacing with all levels of company and outside contacts
- Understanding of key business costs like COGS, plants, logistics etc
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Knowledge of transportation/warehousing execution operations and road safety
- High Computer literacy to work with legacy and new age software
- Should be a Graduate (Pref Engineer) in any discipline. A Management degree or Post Graduate Degree is Supply Chain will be added advantage.
Salary : Best in Industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Mumbai
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org