National Sales Manager
Delhi NCR | Permanent
- Family based culture and great work environment
- Able to work autonomously
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the telecommunications industry providing end to end business solutions to their customers.
As the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the customer's regulatory, business and technical requirements. The clientèle would be the Government agencies compromising of the Ministry of Home Affairs and related institutions. The key ares of responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for meeting the sales / revenue targets.
- Understanding the customer’s need depending on the regulatory environment.
- Manage the information internally.
- Lead RFPs / Tender participations and manage the bids.
- Contributing to continuous product development and organizational competitiveness by providing feedback on market requirements.
- Develop strategy for the customer segment.
- Fine tune technical skills in the various facets of telecoms switching.
The Successful Applicant
You will have University degree in Engineering, Telecommunication or Computer Science with a minimum of 8 years of experience in the IT or telecommunications industry, of which at least 2-3 years should have been in a project consulting or technical consulting role. Proven experience in business development within the government sector with existing networks (For example, operations of Ministry of Home Affairs and related institutions involved in intelligence and monitoring etc ) Domain Knowledge in the area of Telecom and Data Networking (Data, Fixed line, GSM/CDMA, GPRS, UMTS, ATM, Frame Relay, VoIP network, MPLS). Ability to engage at a senior level Hands-on experience in demonstration and presentation of software applications. Further, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills with good client relationship management skills as well.
What's On Offer
Attractive package with great benefits
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I26140. Please apply online using the form below.