Title: National Sales Manager
- Development and execution of the sales strategy & plans to meet the annual budgets and revenue targets.
- Key Account management
- Manage and drive the market development and growth of business.
- Leading and managing a team of regional Business Managers.
- Senior sales manager's level in a multi-national organisation, with 5 to 8+ years in a similar role
- Working experiences at global companies within either the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Business commercial acumen
- Sales Leadership with initiative and drive for results
- Excellent communication and people skills
- 1st-class degree in Engineering (from a Government Engineering College) or in Science from an Institute of repute
- 1st-class Master's Degree in Business Management from an IIM or a similar Institute
- 7-10 years of outstanding sales management experience in a Medical Device or in an MNC pharma company.
- Proven 3-5 years of managing managers of people
- Handling sales of INR 100-crore
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org