Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Known as the Indian Innovator Pharmaceutical company, our client is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs and NBEs. They also have a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. With 6000 employees across 80 countries, they have close to 5 R&D centres and 12 manufacturing facilities. India being one of their top markets, they want to capitalise on their brand equity and are looking to enter new product categories in the next few years
Job Description - Directly reporting to the Business Head, your main responsibilities will entail:
- Identifying, negotiating and concluding strategic new business opportunities in line with the company's business development strategy
- Devising sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets
- Setting sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Meeting sales targets by implementing POS activities and following up on promotional events
- Acting as a support for all sales related activities including updating product knowledge of the sales force
- Managing a team and owning the performance for the members
- Engaging in campus recruitment drives across the country to build up the team from scratch
- Creating training modules, performance review matrices and onboarding activities for the entire sales team
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Graduate with an MBA from a top tier business school, with at least 8-10 years of progressive experience in sales roles within the pharmaceutical/OTC space with at least 4 years in a leadership role.
- You have extensive experience in the process selling space with specific experience in retail/channel selling.
- An excellent communicator with a history of being self-motivated, you are oriented towards entrepreneurial businesses and demonstrate a visible hands-on approach.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to spearhead the entry of the firm into a new segment of OTC.
To Apply - Click here to apply