Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Sales Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is listed amongst the Top 10 Pharma Majors, with global presence across 30 countries. With a vast product portfolio in pharmaceutical, API, CRAMS, chronic and acute therapy products, they are launching their OTC business in the Indian market. With an employee strength of 100 in India, they have huge expansion plans and spreading their business across verticals.
Job Description - Reporting to the Business Head, your job responsibility entails:
- Planning and development of sales infrastructure in line with aggressive business plans of a new division.
- Scout, build and develop a high performing team of Regional Managers (Direct Reportees), Area Sales Managers and Frontline FF (Pan India) to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Conceptualise, develop and establish sales effectiveness monitoring matrices and champion the entire process across the sales hierarchy thru detailed SOPs, SLAs, documentation, analysis and actionable insights.
- Analysing overall sales force effectiveness and develop processes, systems and solutions that will improve performance and optimize resource utilization and productivity.
- Analysing and reviewing market response/requirements and formulating effective, measured responses to meet the sales and business requirements.
- Conceptualise and develop Training modules working in close co-ordination with Training/HR team.
- Generate relevant MIS and provide actionable business insights to improve sales efficiency and productivity.
- Mentoring identified talent(s) to create next in line leadership levels within the function.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic orientation to the business for achieving competitive advantage and long term business goals.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Zonal Sales Manager, handling two zones for an FMCG/ Pharma/OTC business and have grown within the company. You have 12-15 years of work experience in Sales, with a full time MBA from a top tier B school. You are a star performer, with great business acumen, shown year on year growth in your career and willing to accept challenges. You have been an inspirational leader and a good understanding of channel management and channel partners.
What's on Offer - An attractive remuneration package along with competitive incentives and benefits plan.
To Apply - Click here to apply