Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a photographic company, provides a range of products for consumer imaging, professional imaging, motion picture imaging, digital imaging, and health imaging in India. The company was established a century ago and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Job Description - Directly reporting to the VP & Head Services for Business India Cluster, you will have responsibilities related to planning, developing customer opportunities, growing and managing pipeline and implementing our business solutions by:
- Utilising your 12+ years of domain knowledge in Document Output Management (DOM) solution, with a track record in Public Sector and Enterprise customers' engagement, to understand customers' requirement in print, or other multi-channel delivery technologies like Document Management Solutions/Services
- Capitalising on hands on experience of dealing with large enterprise customers in India in verticals like BFSI, Telecom, Education, Government
- Bidding and negotiating large deals in excess of $10m for solutions architect project proposals both technically and commercially independently
- About 30-50% travel in country graduate engineer
The Successful Candidate -
- Possessing an MBA degree from a top tier institute, with 12+ years experience managing $10M+ projects in Services Business you will work directly with enterprise customers and PSP to provide business solution, outsourcing and managed services.
- You will create and deliver business for Print Services/DMS Practices.
- You have driven efforts to create, harden, and operationalize solutions.
- You have working knowledge of how service/software solutions are developed, commercialized, and managed within large businesses.
- You have prior experience writing proposals - statements of work, responses to Requests for Proposals, etc. and leading the account team efforts to close deals.
- Knowledge of Document Output Management (DOM) Solution, business workflow, and Data Analytics for Tran promo will be additional qualifications.
- You possess excellent communications skills (presentation, written and verbal), strong teamwork, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What's on Offer - Alongwith excellent remuneration, you have a chance to fast-track your career in the company
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I29290&source=ONL_IIMJOBS