Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a Global Leader among Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, with leading Household and Personal Care Products. With the combined turnover of more than 8 billion and a targeted growth rate of above 20 % CAGR, the company has become one of the fastest growing FMCGs in the country.
Job Description - Reporting into the MD, Your core responsibilities will entail:
- Devising sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Estimating the existing market potential in the region, making a sales forecast, and drawing up a sales plan.
- Setting sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Managing the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinating all international sales efforts with the other teams.
- Meeting sales targets by implementing POS activities and following up on promotional events.
- Acting as a support for all sales related activities including updating product knowledge of the sales force.
- Handling complete P&L and budget responsibility for the territory.
- Managing a team and owning the performance for the members.
The Successful Candidate -
- You are an MBA grad from one of the top B-Schools, with at least 10 - 12 years of progressive sale / marketing experience in Food / FMCG industries.
- You have experience working in the FMCG/CD space with specific experience in New Product Development & Product Launches.
- You also have specific experience in Consumer Insights/ Market Research.
- Apart from this you are self driven and hold an entrepreneurial insight to drive the market expansion.
What's on Offer - Industry leading compensation and great organizational culture to prosper in.
To Apply - Click here to apply