Designation - National Planning manager
Experience - 4-10 yrs
Salary - 28 lacs (max cap)
Location - Bangalore
Qualification: MBA( full time regular)
Industry - Fmcg, Pharma
Scope of the role & Outcomes:
- Responsible for National Demand Planning for Bakery and Dairy products.
- In addition he would be responsible for Supply Planning for select geographies.
1. Generation of a Rolling Sales Forecast (Monthly 3 months rolling and quarterly 9 months rolling processes)
2. Review of the forecast with the National Sales Manager and Category Directors
3. Driving the S&OP process to finalize the Demand and Supply Numbers for the month
Supply Planning and Fulfillment
1. Generate a production plan for Select regions (North and West) for the Bakery Range and for the entire Dairy business.
2. Review the production plan with the Regional Manufacturing Head.
3. Ensure compliance to Production Plan.
4. Review Primary Truck Placement with National Freight Manager for compliance
Master Data for APO readiness
1. Review the current masters for adequacy in meeting the APO requirements.
2. Spearhead operational dovetailing into APO.
3. Creation and maintenance of central monitoring formats.
If Interested kindly revert/refer at firstname.lastname@example.org