The role of the National Marketing Manager focuses on working collaboratively with Product Managers, Areas Leaders, and Team Leaders & Brand Leaders to bring together multi-channel initiatives for our target markets across all its brands.
- Understanding business needs and objectives, identify consumer/business trends and opportunities
- Implementing the annual marketing, destination and co-operative plans for our leisure and corporate brands.
- Delivering enquiry levels at an agreed cost per enquiry
- Responsible for all BTL and ATL activations in Pan India to drive marketing for outlets.
- Conceptualization, planning and execution of Marketing (Branding) activities in the region to ensure business growth and achieve sales targets
- Development of communications and product offers to optimise the brand value proposition and target customer segment revenues.
- Working with the Marketing and Artworks Team to develop advertising, campaigns, DM communications and publications for defined customer segments.
- Managing a marketing budget and analysis of performance of marketing activities
- Identify relevant LSM activities as opportunities to maximize sales outcomes
- Monitor market trends and competitors to ensure campaign activity is relevant
- Co-ordinate PR opportunities
-Establish and manage relationships with key suppliers
Desired Candiadte's Profile:
- 8 - 18 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management.
- Should have at least 2 years experience with a TRAVEL COMPANY and have worked on Managerial level.
Interested candidates send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-8826650600.