National Manager Trait Development Cotton
- Knowledge of agriculture and field-testing techniques and analysis.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to use various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, SCOUT, or other statistical analysis software and an aptitude for data manipulation assimilation and presentation is required
- Planning and coordination of the technical aspects of evaluation of trait technology owned or licensed by Organisation to ensure appropriate product performance in global markets.
- Provide field testing support services (bioassay or gene efficacy data) to Breeding to evaluate new technologies and coordination testing.
- Supervise Cotton Entomologist and ensure that Entomological testing for BTD is focused on the support of successful product launches.
- Establish performance criteria for GlyTol and GlyTol/TwinLink hybrid cotton in coordination with the Global Trait Development Function.
No of Vacancies - 1
Annual Compensation - Best In the Industry
Interested candidates can send their updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org in word format