Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Chennai
About our Client - Global leader in innovative pharmaceuticals, generics, vaccines and consumer healthcare; our client prides itself on being world leaders in research and development of products. One of the world's most trusted brands, with more than 100,000 employees across 100+ countries globally, they have a significant presence in Asia Pacific with India being one of their top markets and they are looking to consolidate and grow rapidly in the next few years.
Job Description - Directly reporting to the Country Head, Diagnostics (India), your main responsibilities will entail achieving financial and business expansion targets for national and key accounts within the Indian Subcontinent by:
- Delivering or exceeding financial targets within national and key accounts
- Developing and implementing business strategies to achieve divisional objectives aligned with sales and marketing
- Monitoring business performance and external environment to deliver corrective action for meeting business objectives
- Developing strong relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders and influencers to achieve national account objectives
- Developing and implementing a strategic business plan for each national account
- Monitoring market activities to develop cohesive strategies for defending current business and expanding market share.
- Building strong rapport through liaison with international / regional marketing team to gain fair allocation of international resources to local operations
- Influencing and responding to major tenders for negotiating successful outcomes with / without support of distributor personnel
- Leveraging company staff and resources to maximise sales support, market share, scientific objectives to build a long term competitive advantage
- Ensuring that the business is compliance with Diagnostics Policies (DxP 4)
- Driving for Government policies which mandate NVS products usage with appropriate reimbursement
- Leveraging the NVS organisation resources and infrastructure to achieve divisional objectives
- Contributing to overall sales target of more than $10m
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a University graduate with an MBA from a top tier school, and at least 10 years of professional experience as a key contributor in within the diagnostics/lifesciences sector.
- You ideally have contributed in financial successes of divisions in prior organisations and have displayed intense analytical skills.
- You have extensive project management experience and have excellent existing relationships with Government agencies.
- You should thrive in handling individual responsibility and be hands on in your approach.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to fast track his career within the company
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30510&source=ONL_IIMJOBS