We have a Job opening with a Leading Investment Bank based in Mumbai.
- Providing quantitative, technical and legal support to the on-shore desk in pitching and structuring products linked to Mutual Funds.
- Helping the Mutual Fund Derivatives desk with pricing support for flow business
- Working with the on-shore desk for coming up with trade ideas for flow business
- Assisting the on-shore desk on complex structure products like CPPI, individualized CPPI for quantitative (pricing, back-testing etc.),legal (trade documentation) , technical (building VBA based tool) and marketing (marketing material preparation) support
- Working with the London as well as the Sydney desk for execution and support of a milestone individualized CPPI trade in Australia.
- Scope for working with Trade Finder for migrating flow products pricing and CPPI products support on TF platform.
- Developing tools to increase operational accuracy and efficiency on the desk.
The business is operationally intensive and requires an individual who is numerate, organized and with very good attention to detail.
- Post Graduate/Graduate degree in business, quantitative science, mathematics or engineering.
- Strong quantitative skills is a must
- Basic understanding of derivatives and mutual funds
- Prior exposure to any scripting/coding language
- 1-3 years related experience in investment banking
- Basic understanding of hedge funds structures, including CPPI
- Excellent computer skills including practical use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / issues and appropriately
Post your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org