Designation : Microsoft Architect/Manager – Intranet & Collaboration
Location : Bangalore
CTC : 15 – 17 L pa
Exp : 8- 10 years
The Offshore Intranet & Collaboration Architect will lead the planning, development and delivery of the Intranet and Extranet portals for the enterprise working closely with the on-site team. With a multi-year / multi project development plan in place, this key role will lead a team of business partners, consultants to design the technical architecture, and ensure delivery of a sustainable and dynamic Intranet & Collaboration initiatives.
The selected individual will bring their experience having played a significant leadership role in at least one Intranet and Collaboration program using Microsoft technology, and leverage that experience to deliver a robust platform.
The selected individual will be a leader of global development teams in technology, with a strong capability to engage business and technical contributors as well as the demonstrated ability to execute.
The main requirement for this role is substantial experience bringing visionary capability - to ensure our platform reflects scalability, reliability and extensibility for Intranet & Collaboration.
Key Duties, Responsibilities
- Serve as the senior architect responsible for development of an enterprise-wide strategic roadmap for all internal and external Intranet & Collaboration assets
- Manage and plan all activities related to the design, development, implementation, and support of all internal and external Intranet & Collaboration assets
- Collaborate with internal clients to develop requests for proposals (RFP), program plans, business cases, program charters, budgets, program measurement criteria, program reporting and work plans
- Identify Intranet & Collaboration technologies (i.e. search, content management, portal technologies, third party add-ons, and development tools) that align with the current infrastructure and provide future agility and scalability
- Enable sites to work across various mobile devices for use approved devices (including iPhone, Android and iPad).
- Work closely with vendor architects and teams to ensure architectural compliance. Will need to visit vendor ODCs and work with vendor architect and development teams.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively, yet pragmatically deliver timely business solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through skills
- Evaluate new tools in the Application Lifecycle Management space (Microsoft ALM)
- Proven experience leading implementation of Intranet and Collaboration applications using Microsoft stack i.e. SharePoint 2007, SQL Server 2005/8, ASP.NET, Search (Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010), advanced HTML/CSS etc.
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems. Must have the ability to drive resolution for critical issues by bringing in teams together
- Strong relationship management at all levels ranging from business leaders to staff exercising teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Leadership of technical staff and joint IT/business teams through various life-cycle phases to meet goals
- Pleasant and professional demeanor with excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present and discuss information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Maintains integrity and trust within and across all organizations and relationships.
- A minimum of 8-10 years involving several key technologies/disciplines:
- Structured and distributed Intranet and Collaboration architecture.
- Microsoft stack based package implementations
- Intranet and portal technologies
- Mobile/iPad experience a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or a related field OR MBA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Avenues (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Remi Bizcourt, D-503, Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400058. Web Site: www.careeravenues.net