Senior Analyst/Manager/AVP - Modeling/Analytics Req With Top-3 Global Bank Captive - Bangalore
- This is a modeling/quantitative sciences role that will work as part of a team providing modeling and quantitative technique based solutions to business issues. The team will support all of Firmís global businesses supported by analytic teams at the analytics center in Bangalore. In addition to working on tried and tested techniques, the Individual will also be responsible to innovate and work on exciting new initiatives and/or apply newer techniques to drive improved results.
- The purpose of the role is to provide statistical and quantitative tools and solutions of the highest quality to solve significant business issues across credit cards, retail banking, consumer lending etc.,
- To develop models using a consistent, statistically sound process and of the highest quality.
- To present analysis and ideas to peers and seniors to gain implementation buy in for proposals
- To partner seamlessly and have a good working relationship across peers at the analytic center, centralized model approval group based in the US,
- Manager, Modeling Team, Peers, Business partners
- Technical/business knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Knowledge and experience in retail banking, consumer lending or credit cards in the analytics discipline across marketing and/or risk management.
- Prior model development experience as part of a quantitative solutions/decision sciences type group.
- Statistical expertise and knowledge of few of the following techniques Ė linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, neural network, time series analysis, conjoint analysis, clustering techniques, decision trees and linear programming etc.,
- Expertise in the usage of SAS for both data manipulation and model development.
- Experience with modeling software Ė Eg: Enterprise miner, Knowledge seeker, Treenet etc.,
Non-technical knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Good strategic thinking ability
- Flexible attitude and openness to new ideas
- Ability to command respect across the organization based on professionalism and expertise
- Quick learner of new technologies and business functions
- Good communication skills
- Masters degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or other Quantitative discipline from premier Indian and Global schools.
- 3 - 7 yrs of experience
- Oral and written communication skills in English
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period to email@example.com
Pallavi Mutgi | Practice Lead | Peepal Technology & Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.