The Model Review Group works closely with both the front office quantitative research teams and product control and the role consequently offers significant exposure to both front and back office functions across all product groups.
1. Performing in depth model reviews as explained below
2. Preparation of model review documentation
3. Assistance to the Quantitative Risk Management team on ad- hoc projects.
Review models (both pricing models and risk models): Ensure that the model meets its stated objective. This would include reviewing the theoretical assumptions and the implementation of the model - for instance, setting up independent benchmarking tools for testing of various scenarios & boundary conditions of complex models.
- Person should have good quantitative aptitude. Should posses sound knowledge of Derivative structures, Risk and Trading models.
- Programming experience is highly desirable
Position Specification: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
Qualifications: Essential Quantitative areas like Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research with a Masters degree. Desirable Doctorate in any of the quantitative disciplines
Key Skills: Essential Spreadsheeting / MS-Excel macros.
Exposure to FX derivatives pricing models or Risk Models Desirable Computing / Programming in a scientific language C++ / VB.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org