Title: Assistant Manager - Model Scoring
Location: Mumbai, India
This position is part of the Retail Partner Cards scoring group and supports the development, maintenance, validation, and other management of credit scoring models used across all portfolios.
- The position will partner with Cards Risk Management policy and consumer risk team members to support the profitable growth of Cards business and loss mitigation efforts.
- Must have the knowledge and expertise to deliver innovative modeling techniques and data strategies to enable best in class risk management.
- Provide support in the management and efficient delivery against requirements set forth by internal Risk oversight group as well as external regulators
- Interacts, communicates effectively and builds strong working relationship on an ongoing basis with business partners.
- Must have capability to clearly communicate analysis.
- Presentations to both technical and non technical personnel are required to be made frequently as part of the job.
- Provide analytic plans to build new models.
- Ability to work efficiently in a matrix environment balancing between both business and functional interactions and priorities.
Qualifications/ Eligibility Criteria:
Business & Technical Experience
- 2+ years related work experience required, with significant academic experience/ contribution.
- Credit card industry experience especially in an analytics or policy role is preferred
- Masters or Doctoral degree with a specialization in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline
- Leadership Competencies
- Exposure to project/process management
- Strong communication and presentation skills targeting a variety of audiences
Interested candidates who are eligible for the job can send their resumes to email@example.com by mentioning the following: