Company : Leading Investment Bank
Grade & CTC : Negotiable
Location : Mumbai
- We are looking to hire a professional with business-based academic backgrounds.
- The team is responsible for financial and headcount planning and forecasting, for performance measurement and analytics, for global cost management, for the management of key Service Providers including respective offshore resources, for the optimization of business support structures, for the liaison with the Central teams, etc.
- The team also provides direct support to the Global Head w.r.t. the above mentioned.
- The candidate will play an important role with direct face off against the Business community. The role will also involve regular interaction with other offshore teams as well as with onshore teams, IT, Finance, Human Resources, etc.
- The successful candidate will receive offshore and onshore training followed by a structured development program under the supervision of experienced front office staff including travel to Frankfurt / London for training purposes.
- Manage Gatekeeper recertification cycles including generation of relevant MIS
- Follow up with business users including senior management on recertification related issues
- Manage recertification cycle including generation of monthly reports for outstanding recertifications
- Take full ownership of New Application Repository updates and resolving issues
- Manage requests along with the exception approval process
- Track completion of assessments to ensure that company app are compliant with company policy and standards
- Work on Role Management Portal requests and approvals
- Generate adequate MIS to help senior management identify risks
- Any number of ad hoc analysis and presentations
- Experience as IT and/or business analyst – ideally in a Transaction Banking environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to transform complex issues into efficient solutions
- General Project Management skills
Behavioral Skills: (e.g. communication skills)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated, independently, fast thinking, dynamic with exposure to finance
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills with ability to converse clearly with Product/Regional COOs and other stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a global team
Please share your CV's on email@example.com