My Client a Global Management consulting Company is hiring individuals for their Global Mining practice.
- Minimum of 1 to 6 years experience in Mining operations or Mine Planning.
- Must have good knowledge of Mining Operations, Mine planning, Excavation methods, understanding of reserves, purification process etc
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Role: Analyst/ Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager
Job Description -:
- Co-coordinate global community for the Mining practice to develop high performance business processes.
- Diagnose, identify, develop and implement roadmap to enhance value by improving core operations and investment decisions for Mining Companies.
- Create a generic value driver and cost tree for mining industry.
- Support many large mining clients in defining their business processes and IT systems.
- Create application architecture for Mining to help provide an integration framework for different disparate mining technical systems.
- Responsible for covering areas like Process Improvement, Business Process Reengineering, Cost Optimization etc.
- Ability to deliver potential solutions along procurement strategies, operational excellence, process optimization, industrial automation for different clients.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions.
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities.
Location: Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org