- Excellent understanding of IRDA regulations with respect to Investments.
- Monitoring of various limits prescribed by IRDA and mandate limits.
- Monitor compliance to statutory norms; address critical auditor queries; take action for non compliances; present compliance reports in order to ensure adherence to compliance procedures & regulations.
- Responsible for Monitoring of various limits specified in Company Investments and Lending Policy.
MIS and Reporting
- Manage deals in the Mid Office function of Mfund Dealing.
- Extract, analyze, manipulate data, and produce meaningful and relevant management information.
- Manage reporting of other Regulatory Authorities.
- Responsible for preparations of Investments Committee reports.
- Preparation of Fund Fact Sheet for Unit Linked Funds.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of all reports to IRDA.
- Review the reports generated; Advise on necessary corrections/ amendments in order ensure compliance to processes and procedures.
Job specification: (Qualifications, No. of Years of Experience, Competencies etc….)
- CA- Inter /CFA/MBA with 2 to 5 years of experience in Compliance, Risk Management and Compliance Reporting in an Insurance Company/Bank/Mutual Fund.
- Work experience on M-fund Package and M-fund Dealing module.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Compliance and MIS preparation background.
- Having good knowledge of MS- Excel, Macro and Fund Accounting software Package.
CTC- upto 6 lacs pa
Please send your resume to email@example.com