Discipline - IT
Subsector - Pre Sales / Post Sales
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Global IT Services and Solutions provider, with over 30 years experience.
- A client base that spans all industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, media and communications, travel, transportation and real estate.
- Over 12,000 highly skilled employees worldwide. Strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors, including Cisco and Microsoft.
- Recognized industry leader with over 90 vendor and industry awards in 2010 resulting in over $4.7 billion in revenue.
Job Description - You will lead the solution consulting team in, presales. Planning and optimize execution and delivery plans.
- You will lead and support national pres-sales, implementation, management and maintenance of Microsoft Solution offerings including the pre-sales and the actual delivery activities.
- You will engage with relevant clients to identify and analyze potential opportunities for Microsoft Solutions.
- You will deliver high quality, technical expertise in the pre-sales process to help close sales opportunities with the client.
- You will engage with clients facilitating workshops to jointly develop understanding of their environment, synthesize findings, draw and presents conclusions.
- You will participate in formal account planning workshops for Microsoft Solutions.
The Successful Candidate - You will have 12+ years experience as a Microsoft Solution architect or consultant with a large Microsoft Solutions integration firm. You will have experience in hands-on delivery of Microsoft Solutions including Active Directory, Systems Centre, Hyper-V Data Centre Virtualization, Exchange Server & Lync projects. You must have a strong background in the development of technology-based business Microsoft Solutions. You will have managed a team of technical engineers and management reporting experience is also essential for the successful candidate.
What's on Offer - A highly competitive remuneration package plus benefits.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30990&source=ONL_IIMJOBS