- Manage the revenue assurance process for the business unit.
- Report Unbilled and Unexpired Income on a monthly basis
- Improve the program profitability by liasing with the Delivery heads
- Monitor the regular expenses and enforce budget control on those operating exps. Handle exceptions through a defined process
- Drive cost control and support the team in improving cost efficiency
*Financial Reporting & MIS
-Define a structured template for publishing the MIS reports.
- Manage the review process with Management/ Unit Head
- Finalising, reporting & analysing monthly Profitability Reports for the units
- Assist the team with project pricing through financial evaluations of specific proposals.
- Assist in preparing a rate card for standard services
- Prepare and publish compliance scorecard for each customer so as to comply with the MSA.
- Support the strategy planning process by providing analysis on market capabilities, positioning, Industry, competition etc
- Prepare business plan for the business unit aligned to the key strategies and the financial objectives of the company
- Set up the governance mechanisms for business plan execution
- Identify areas of investment and govern execution of the investment plans to realise the planned business value
- Alignment of business unit objectives to coporate goals
- Finalise scorecards at the entity level to reflect the alignment
- Establish Financial measurement standards and monitor performance against goals (Unit goals)
- Set goals for the leadership and ensure they are aligned to the scorecard
- Prepare and manage the variable pay program for the unit
* Corporate Initiatives
- Drive/ support corporate initiatives with regard to finance activities
- Setting KRA's, conduct performance appraisals and identify training opportunities for reportees
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Liase with Delivery Head and ensure that the unit's meet the financial objectives.
2. Improve Program profitability by liasing with delivery team
3. Ensure cost efficiencies & enforce budget control
Internal - Customer Satisfaction : Enabling the units to comply to Financial
*Policies & procedures Process
1. Close/ finalise the Income, Unbilled & Unexpired figs with Corporate on monthly basis;
2. Ensure proper accounting of Unit's expenses
3. Review MIS and Project profitability reports with Delivery team
4. Prepare annual Operations plan, track performance and govern execution of the plan using scorecard
5. Ensure Unit goals are aligned to Corporate goals. Manage VPP program
Employee Satisfaction, Attrition
Qualification : ICWA, CA, MBA
Interested candidates please mail your updates CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.