We have an urgent opportunity with a leading fortune 10 company in Gurgaon.
We are looking at a Manager for Treasury mid office (FX Settlements and confirmations).
CTC offered - upto 12 LPA fixed
Experience - Atleast 18 months in Investment banking operations experience or banking operations experience. Should be flexible to work in European shift timings
- Ensure accurate & timely confirmation and settlement of Money Market, Foreign Currency and Derivative transactions for entities in India, Middle East and Europe.
- Products include FX spots, forwards, swaps, options, Non-deliverable forwards, interest rate swaps and cross currency swaps.
- Interface with Trading Desk, Treasury Risk, Accounting Team, internal businesses to co-ordinate the resolution of all their queries and ensure high quality service delivery
- Handle payment queries received from various FX Counter-party banks relating to FX settlements
- Ensure an effective DR Back-Up for Middle Office Operations in Europe and Asia-Pacific poles.
- Develop, analyze and report out on metrics to measure team performance & trends and design specific improvement plans for targeted areas of improvement.
- Proactively identify opportunities and lead initiatives to improve & streamline processes and enhance controllership, while ensuring compliance across all Treasury processes.
- Support new initiatives in Middle Office, including systems development
- A first-attempt CA or an MBA from a premier business school, with at least three years of post-qualification work experience. At least 18 months of work experience must be in either:
- Back office in investment banking operations
- Banking operations in treasury
- Good understanding of FX and Debt products, accounting and aptitude for numbers.
- Strong Controllership mindset and superior analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions and regions; able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing.
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully lead cross-functional projects / process improvement within the treasury function.
Please send your CVs at email@example.com
Director - HR Synergy