Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a reputed PE firm with over a billion dollar of equity under management. With their efforts to expand investments in Mauritius and Cyprus, they are looking to hire an experienced finance controller looking at their global operations.
Job Description - Reporting into the Director Finance, your key responsibilities would include:
- End to End controllership for the global entities
- Preparation or review of complex IFRS financial statement preparation for entities
- Liaise with auditors to comprehensively address audit queries
- Management reporting & preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations & complex General Ledger processing
- Understanding implications of direct & indirect income taxes from an accounting perspective
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards of conduct of the fund and investment companies.
- Provide a detailed monthly report on status of compliance, highlight issues of non compliance.
- Work with multiple levels and teams across regions
- Assist in Internal reporting Responsible for other accounting and finance initiatives including treasury, cash flow forecasting, investor communication.
The Successful Candidate - Qualified CA + Company Secretary 2004 to 08 with excellent exposure to controllership, handling compliance/audits/preparation of financial statements and financial reporting. You will be from a Private Equity background preferably or alternatively would have worked in a Big 4/Investment banking set-up. Excellent communication is a must since you would interacting with Managing Partners of the firm. AN IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATE or 1 month notice period would be an added advantage
What's on Offer - Exciting opportunity to work in private equity and be part of a growing business.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.