Job requirement for one of our clients that is one of the biggest banks in India
Role: Analyst-MI & Planning
Location: Mumbai (only local candidate can apply)
Exp: Min 4 years in Management Reporting, Planning & revenue generation
Salary offered 10 - 12.5 lacs pa (fixed)
- Ensures the timely and accurate production of monthly customer group, product and other management reports.
- Efficient execution with high quality deliverables and providing significant value-add to stakeholders of the analytics division
- Ensures that reports are reflective of current organisational structure, product groupings, accounting policies and other group/local reporting requirements
- Develops and enhances quality of reports to help users in cost control, business planning and management
- Contributes to the on-going development of MIS and improvements of the quality of information produced.
- Contributes to the Bank's ability to identify the profitability of the cost centres, products and customers by providing accurate product unit costs and relevant revenue figures in the Customer Profitability Reports.
- Co-ordinate with the implementation of various enhancements to MI reports.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the department
- Assists in the annual operating plan.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Min 3-4 years’ experience in finance and accounts like (Management Reporting, Planning, Analysis & revenue generation)
- Exposure to bank system – HUB & HMI
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Candidates who are interested please send updated resume in the below mentioned format:
Experience in MI & Planning:
Reason for Change:
Please read the same and request candidates fitting the criteria to revert with their updated CVs at email@example.com with subject line as "Analyst-MI & Planning"
Sr. Consultant - HR
Conjugate Consulting and Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.
Unit-8, Bldg 1, Sector 2
Millennium Business Park
Mahape, Navi Mumbai- India
Conjugate seeding Potential
MUMBAI |BANGALORE |DUBAI