Attached JD for the Merchandising Position.
We can look at candidates with the below specifications:
Position : AM/DM/Manager-Merchandising
Requirement : 1
Experience: 4-8 yrs.
Role & Responsibility :
Role & Responsibilities
- Regular replenishment of SKUs as per inventory norms – from vendors to DC and from DC to the stores.
- Responsible for range availability, best seller availability and core availability through regular ordering.
- Responsible for range availability through regular follow-ups and co-ordination with vendors and the DCs.
- Provide all necessary reports to category, supply chain and store teams.
- Identify non-moving items and facilitate action on such items. Alert category team on non-moving items that may require liquidation / mark down.
- Regularly identify bombed new SKUs and send the lists to the stores to ensure that these are taken care of immediately.
- Coordinate with supply chain for inventory re-balancing.
- Coordinate with stores to activate transfers and returns to ensure that these are executed at store level within the deadline.
- Calculation of financials and claims to be made from vendors with regards to turnover discounts, scheme discounts and promotional discounts that need to be recovered.
- Coordinate with vendors for expeditious clearing of claims and credit notes.
- Provide database management support through item-creations, store-creations, bill related issues etc.
- Constantly track OTB status to help category managers plan their schedules and adhere to the same.
- Provide regular reports on sell through and stock position for vendors.
- Provide reports on effectiveness of promotions & schemes.
- Coordinate with stores to ensure matching of physical vs. system stocks.
- Handle customer orders and pre-orders along with the marketing team.
Please send your resume to email@example.com