Manager - Merchandising JD
Division - Stores
Department - Merchandising
Sub Department - Merchandising Team
Position - Manager - Merchandising
Location - Mumbai
Working Hours Shifts:
11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
He has to follow his normal shift and whatever additional timing is required to achieve, targets & volumes, earlier or later.
- Identify quality vendors.
- Build relationships with them ensuring procurement of goods at best possible prices to generate targeted sales and profits.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Procurement of good quality goods at the best available competitive price from the manufacturers.
- Explore the global markets and trace the manufacturer providing the best deal for procurement of goods.
- Ensure profit maximization for the company by way of providing the best procurement deals from the manufacturers.
- Make the procurement decisions keeping trace of the latest demands and trends in the US markets. Hence must possess sales orientation as an essential skill.
- Build and maintain good and healthy relationships with the vendors to place orders.
- Maintain co-ordination with the team for facilitating the process of procurement and sales.
- Analyze the US market carefully to identify the best selling products.
- Travel both nationally and globally if required to make an effective procurement.
- Co-ordination with Listing Audit team to clarify all issues related to vendor audit.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
- Keeping track of sales returns and ensuring correctiveness in future purchases.
- Keep a lookout for new product ranges.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
a. Maintaining continued cordial relationship with the existing vendors.
b. Number of Vendors signed up
c. Category sales
d. Category Profit
Experience A minimum of 2-3 years experience in merchandising/buying environment would be preferred.
Educational Requirement Post Graduate: MBA (compulsory)
Commerce Background (compulsory) (B.Com, BBA)
The candidate is expected to strive relentlessly towards optimizing stakeholder value
Salary - INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: Retail, Wholesale
Functional Area: Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain
Role Category: Purchase/ Material Management
Role: Purchase/ Vendor Development Manager
Keyskills: Merchandiser, Purcahse, Procurement, Vendor management,Negotiation, vendor development, purchase, sourcing, merchant, buyer, supply chain management, inventory management
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) OR (PG - MBA/PGDM)
Please refer to the Job description above Company ProfileIntrasoft Technologies Ltd
IntraSoft Technologies Limited established in 1997, is a listed company on the NSE and BSE, owns and operates www.itlindia.com and have own stores www.stores.123greetings.com
Interested candidates forward your profiles at email@example.com