Final Education MBA
Experience Level - 8-10 YEARS
1. To ensure that all the logistics and compliance activities of the location are run smoothly . Has to maintain the SLAs defined for shipments for imports, local and inter unit shipments
2. Has to adhere to the compliance pertaining to managing shipments in SEZ and STPI units. has to establish good rapport with regulatory authorities and various teams within the organization
3. Has to ensure management of Stores in accordance to the operating procedures and government regulations. Make sure to provide timeframes and set customer expectations as appropriate; review stocks and ensure asset optimization.
4. Manage a team and working seamlessly with partner supply chain groups.
5. Give pre-alerts to internal groups as appropriate; Manage customer queries and communication in a service-minded manner ensuring resolution
6. To ensure projects requirements are met - keep informed of all matters affecting customers
Roles & Responsibilities
7. Strategize, plan and implement SEZ duty benefits and asset management procedure.
8. Publish compliance dashboard.
9. Verification & submission of statutory reports
10. Conduct regular audits & manage e-Waste scrap returns.
11. Responsible to drive process excellence & compliance in all processes to ISO standards.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org