Company: Leading MNC
Job Title: Master Black Belt
Experience : 12 15 years total.
Relevant Experience Engg. Product Design- 7 yrs
Six Sigma Black Belt 5 yrs
DFSS implementation exp 3-4 yrs (MUST HAVE. Must be DFSS Certified, too)
Six Sigma Training Exp. 200hrs
Project Mentoring Exp. 25 Projects
MNC Exposure 3 yrs
Corporate Role which may require travel.
- Serve as a strategic change agent to drive culture change and infuse the use of Lean Six Sigma at all levels of the organizations key suppliers in the region.
- Partner with business and responsible business segment Operational Excellence Leaders to define the specific areas of MBB support and leadership required.
- Support and/or lead specific initiatives to improve cost, quality, delivery and simplification across back office, Engineering, production and supplier organizations through Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma and Lean programs.
- As needed, work with management to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Manage the process of selecting, scoping and prioritizing Lean Six Sigma projects including review of resource utilization within each functional/business group.
- Lead/support ongoing project reviews and reporting
- Establish an efficient/effective process for communicating activities, formally tracking/reporting status/results and sharing best practices across the India Operational Excellence teams and to their individual business segments.
- Provide Lean/Sigma/DFSS Champion training and ongoing mentoring to business leaders
- Manage/coordinate the overall training plan (schedules, participants, etc.) for all formal Lean, DMAIC, and DFSS training.
- Provide awareness through Black Belt training in standard Lean, DMAIC and DFSS methodologies in both formal classroom and informal coaching through:
- Personal instruction
- Application of available on-line training modules
- Collaboration with other BBs/MBBs both in-country and overseas, within the large group businesses
- Provide project team coaching, guidance and direction for Black Belts, Green Belts and Project Sponsors.
- Work with business leaders to identify and engage talented candidates to become Lean Six Sigma practitioners as Black Belts and Green Belts.
- Deliver quantifiable operational improvement and financial benefit across the organization.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org