Here's an Opening for profile for Advocacy Specialist for one of the worlds Leading Medical Device Firm.
Exp: 4+ years
Reporting to: Senior Manager (Strategic Marketing)
Position Overview / Purpose:
- The Advocacy Specialist is responsible for the establishment of the advocacy program and development of channels and programs to facilitate word of mouth marketing between users of our technology and candidates.
- Responsibility includes development of the program to a point of maturity and self sufficiency so that the ongoing management can be handed over to local advocacy coordinators and the country marketing manager, after completion of 18 month contract period.
- Key objectives focus on driving uptake for the technology, influencing brand choice, uptake of ongoing products and services and other key consumer marketing initiatives. The size of our user base is a key point of difference which needs to be effectively leveraged to help Cochear achieve its business objectives.
- The role also acts as the regional lead coordinating regional opportunities (teleconferences) for sharing of information between country advocacy managers, and also coordinating Asia Pacific advocacy resources, tools and testimonials.
Establish, build and grow advocacy networks and channels
- Identify, establish and support a network of parents and users of Cochlear products.
- Develop word of mouth marketing strategies including primarily driving uptake of the product at a category level, securing brand choice and stimulating sales of post system sale products and service.
- Customisation of local country appropriate tools, training kits and resources to facilitate early and easy access for candidates to an advocate.
- Understand and be capable of leveraging on-line communications including social media for advocacy impact.
- Support sharing of information between Cochlear’s Asia Pacific countries and other regions on successful and sustainable advocacy campaigns and tools.
- Improve local measurability and reporting of advocacy impact.
- Develop program to a level of self sufficiency by identifying and training local CAN coordinators, who with the support of the country marketing manager can ensure the effective operation of the CAN network an ongoing basis ( post expiry of contract. )
Marketing support and planning -
- Participate as an active team member and identify advocacy best practice tools, techniques and resources through contact with regional advocacy colleagues.
- Maintain centralized Compass location of Asia Pacific advocacy tools and resources.
Team Role (Team member) -
- Follow relevant quality procedures in order to deliver quality products and services and identify and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables
- Work safely, complying with all safety procedures, rules and instructions; and reporting workplace hazards, incidents or injuries to manager.
Interested can send there updated resume to Mamta.firstname.lastname@example.org